- Monday, June 19, 2017 11:13 AM
Skopje, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - The Parliament’s Committee on Political System and Inter-Ethnic Relations and Committee on Economic Affairs are to hold Monday sessions.
Members of the Committee on Political System will discuss reports on the work of the Agency for Administration and of the Judicial Budget Council in 2016, annual reports on the work of the Directorate for Personal Data Protection, the Commission for Protection of the Right to Free Access to Public Information, the State Commission for Prevention of Corruption and the Commission on Harmonizing Penal Policies.
The agenda of the Committee on Economic Affair’s session will include discussion of the annual report and the draft budget of the Energy Regulatory Commission, and the annual report of the Commission for Protection of Competition and the report of the Statistical Council. sk/11:12
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 5:28 PM | WB Digital Summit: Fake news – challenge for traditional media
Macedonia is not speared from the fake news phenomenon. The problem is not new and the technological...
- 5:22 PM | Bulgaria to resume support to Macedonia's EU and NATO accession
Bulgaria will continue to support Macedonia in its efforts for full-fledged membership in EU and NAT...
- 4:13 PM | Merkel urges compromise, Macron wants solidarity on euro zone reforms
Chancellor Angela Merkel called for a spirit of compromise on reforming the euro zone at a meeting o...
- 4:07 PM | DSWB6: Western Balkan countries outline digital transformation goals
Western Balkan countries pledge to reduce roaming charges within the region and with the European Un...
- 4:06 PM | State Department: US supports Macedonia’s accession to EU, NATO
The US State Department has voiced strong support of Macedonia’s Euro-Atlantic future, as the Europe...