- Monday, June 19, 2017 12:50 PM
Skopje, 19 June 2017 (MIA) - Government holds Monday a session focused on determining the direction of urgent reform priorities, government's press service informs.
Afterwards, the Government will hold its seventh session whose agenda will include discussion on the situation and progress in the process of European integration, use and implementation of EU funds and the status of implementation of the priorities of the Republic of Macedonia to join NATO as well as the status of Framework Agreement implementation. sk/12:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:05 PM | Deputy PM: Macedonia gets positive EC report with clear, unconditional recommendation
Macedonia got an exceptionally positive report from the European Commission with a clear and uncondi...
- 1:19 PM | Armenia police detain protest leader Nikol Pashinyan in Yerevan
Police in Armenia have detained an opposition MP who has been leading anti-government protests.
- 1:13 PM | Serbian minister cancels visit to WWII service in Croatia after tense week
Serbian Defense Minister Aleksandar Vulin called off his visit to an annual Serb Orthodox memorial s...
- 1:02 PM | Export value rises 13% in first three months of 2018
Goods estimated at half a billion euros have been exported in the first three months of 2018 by the ...
- 12:15 PM | Secret Ingredient wins Best Debut award at LET'S CEE in Austria
Macedonian film director Gjorce Stavreski's Secret Ingredient won the Best Debut award at the LET's ...