- Sunday, July 09, 2017 4:14 PM
Skopje, 9 July 2017 (MIA) - The Female Youth Choir of the Youth Cultural Center (YCC) scooped several accolades at an international youth festival and competition in Bratislava, held on July 6-9.
The choir won two top prizes in two categories, a special recognition for best conductor and a grand prix for the highest number of scores won throughout the competition.
Ensembles from the all over the globe vied at the competition showcasing their culture's uniqueness and musical performance.
In addition to partaking in the competition, the Female Youth Choir also gave two concerts in Bratislava.
Established in 1972, the Female Youth Choir is made up of amateur singers. In the past 45 years, it has won numerous awards both at home and abroad. ba/16:13
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:07 PM | North Korean leader says he wants to maintain high-level contacts with Russia: Kremlin aide
North Korea leader Kim Jong Un sent a letter to Russian President Vladimir Putin saying that he want...
- 4:03 PM | Greek far-left terrorist granted new furlough from prison
A convicted Greek far-left terrorist serving multiple life terms for a string of assassinations has ...
- 4:00 PM | Jankuloska, Grujevski, Boskovski to be tried separately in Target-Fortress case
The trial in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case dubbed Target-Fortress will resume on August 31,...
- 3:42 PM | Zaev: Greece agreement closes last issue on road to EU, NATO
Following the Bulgaria Friendship Treaty, we have reached a dignified agreement with Greece and clos...
- 3:30 PM | PM Zaev meets with UNOPS official Faremo
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Tuesday a delegation of the United Nations Office for Project Services...