- Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:37 PM
Gostivar, 16 July 2017 (MIA) - Government Minister Samka Ibraimovski met with Roma representatives from Gostivar on Saturday to discuss improving the rights of the Roma community.
"My office will prioritize housing, education and employment through new options available with the help of the Employment Agency. These are the priorities we set out for the end of 2017 and 2018. We also decided to increase the level of welfare for four member families to 12.000 denars a month (200 EUR) that will be implemented in two stages", said Ibraimovski.
Ibraimovski said that similar meetings will be held with Roma representatives in Kocani and Prilep.cc/14:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:05 PM | Deputy PM: Macedonia gets positive EC report with clear, unconditional recommendation
Macedonia got an exceptionally positive report from the European Commission with a clear and uncondi...
- 1:19 PM | Armenia police detain protest leader Nikol Pashinyan in Yerevan
Police in Armenia have detained an opposition MP who has been leading anti-government protests.
- 1:13 PM | Serbian minister cancels visit to WWII service in Croatia after tense week
Serbian Defense Minister Aleksandar Vulin called off his visit to an annual Serb Orthodox memorial s...
- 1:02 PM | Export value rises 13% in first three months of 2018
Goods estimated at half a billion euros have been exported in the first three months of 2018 by the ...
- 12:15 PM | Secret Ingredient wins Best Debut award at LET'S CEE in Austria
Macedonian film director Gjorce Stavreski's Secret Ingredient won the Best Debut award at the LET's ...