- Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:45 PM
Telavi, 16 July 2017 (MIA) - Tomislav Jotovski won the ITF futures tournament in the Georgian city of Telavi.
In the finals, he beat Spaniard Guillermo Olaso 2-1 in nearly four hours. All three sets were decided by a tie break, with Jotovski winning the first set and needing only two more points to win the second, but Olaso was able to even out the score, before losing in the third set.cc/14:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:45 PM | Government to include another 50 agencies in transparency tool
The Government will include another 50 agencies in its transparency tool, said Minister of Communica...
- 2:30 PM | Dukovski's new play Ghost to premiere at MNT
Dejan Dukovski's new play Ghost directed by Srgjan Janikjievikj will premiere at the Macedonian Nati...
- 2:29 PM | Plan 18 is in initial phase, relates to activities by end of 2018
Plan 18 is in the initial phase and relates to activities that should be undertaken by end of 2018 b...
- 2:14 PM | Four young innovators to represent Macedonia at US global competition
Macedonia will be represented at a world competition in the US city of Detroit by four students from...
- 2:02 PM | Open questions remain for Sofia summit host
Bulgaria is preparing a complicated choreography for the upcoming EU-Western Balkans Summit in Sofia...