- Monday, July 17, 2017 10:25 AM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - The third public call for project on foreign experts for domestic companies will be promoted Monday in the Macedonia government.
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev and Swiss Ambassador to Macedonia Sybille Suter Tejada will address the event.
After the presentation of project’s results, the representatives of the chambers of commerce, followed by representatives of domestic companies that have already used the foreign expert assistance will deliver addresses.
Ministers Zoran Sapuric, Zorica Apostolska, Ramiz Merko and Adnan Kjahil will also give speeches followed by a debate with representative of the chambers of commerce and domestic companies. sk/10:25
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:47 PM | Hoxha: Cultural and Information Center of Macedonia to open in Tirana
At its 64. session, the Macedonian government adopted a decision to sign a contract with the Council...
- 4:44 PM | DM Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO. Spe...
- 4:29 PM | Turkey accuses EU of "favoring Balkan candidates"
Turkey's Ambassador to the EU Faruk Kaymakcı has told EURACTIV that the the European Commission was ...
- 4:17 PM | IPA project to improve competitiveness of domestic companies for cooperation with foreign investors
Enhancement of cooperation between domestic companies and foreign direct investments (FDIs) by raisi...
- 3:36 PM | New vaccines to protect children: health minister
The immunization calendar is enhanced by two new vaccines (pneumococcus and rotavirus), making Maced...