- Monday, July 17, 2017 10:34 AM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Rainfalls over the past 24 hours do not represent any threat for the swelling of larger rivers in Macedonia, says the Hydrometeorological Service.
"Although water levels are expected to rise in certain rivers, there is no threat of flooding. The rainfalls, which were most intensive in the country's southeast, do not pose any danger to river swelling", says the service.
Caution is advised when moving along small rivers due to the possibility of mudslides. ik/10:33
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:47 PM | Hoxha: Cultural and Information Center of Macedonia to open in Tirana
At its 64. session, the Macedonian government adopted a decision to sign a contract with the Council...
- 4:44 PM | DM Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO. Spe...
- 4:29 PM | Turkey accuses EU of "favoring Balkan candidates"
Turkey's Ambassador to the EU Faruk Kaymakcı has told EURACTIV that the the European Commission was ...
- 4:17 PM | IPA project to improve competitiveness of domestic companies for cooperation with foreign investors
Enhancement of cooperation between domestic companies and foreign direct investments (FDIs) by raisi...
- 3:36 PM | New vaccines to protect children: health minister
The immunization calendar is enhanced by two new vaccines (pneumococcus and rotavirus), making Maced...