- Monday, July 17, 2017 11:36 AM
Athens, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Kotzias is set to meet with United Nations Envoy Matthew Nimetz in Brussels on Monday.
"The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the way forward in the UN-brokered talks aimed at finding a mutually acceptable solution to the name issue", said Stephane Dujarric, Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General.
In a recent interview with Greek TV station "Antenna", Kotzias refrained from saying which are the government's red lines in the name row.
"Talks will be held on Monday and it would be a great mistake to say something a few days earlier", said the Greek FM.
Kotzias is taking part at the EU Foreign Affairs Council meeting in Brussels. ik/11:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:47 PM | Hoxha: Cultural and Information Center of Macedonia to open in Tirana
At its 64. session, the Macedonian government adopted a decision to sign a contract with the Council...
- 4:44 PM | DM Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO. Spe...
- 4:29 PM | Turkey accuses EU of "favoring Balkan candidates"
Turkey's Ambassador to the EU Faruk Kaymakcı has told EURACTIV that the the European Commission was ...
- 4:17 PM | IPA project to improve competitiveness of domestic companies for cooperation with foreign investors
Enhancement of cooperation between domestic companies and foreign direct investments (FDIs) by raisi...
- 3:36 PM | New vaccines to protect children: health minister
The immunization calendar is enhanced by two new vaccines (pneumococcus and rotavirus), making Maced...