- Monday, July 17, 2017 1:03 PM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Ministry of Health told Monday that medical director of Clinical Hospital in Stip Aleksandar Stojanovski has been dismissed after inspection detected certain irregularities in the work, unethical employees behavior as well as poor hospital hygiene.
Dr. Alen Gjorgjiev has been appointed as the new medical director, Health Ministry told.
Moreover, Dr. Marija Dimitrova has been appointed as the new director of Centre for Public Health in Stip, and economic director of Clinical Hospital in Tetovo Zoran Stankovski has been also dismissed. sk/13:02
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:47 PM | Hoxha: Cultural and Information Center of Macedonia to open in Tirana
At its 64. session, the Macedonian government adopted a decision to sign a contract with the Council...
- 4:44 PM | DM Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO. Spe...
- 4:29 PM | Turkey accuses EU of "favoring Balkan candidates"
Turkey's Ambassador to the EU Faruk Kaymakcı has told EURACTIV that the the European Commission was ...
- 4:17 PM | IPA project to improve competitiveness of domestic companies for cooperation with foreign investors
Enhancement of cooperation between domestic companies and foreign direct investments (FDIs) by raisi...
- 3:36 PM | New vaccines to protect children: health minister
The immunization calendar is enhanced by two new vaccines (pneumococcus and rotavirus), making Maced...