- Monday, July 17, 2017 1:03 PM
Skopje, 17 July 2017 (MIA) - Macedonian small and medium enterprises will have the chance to apply at the third call for hiring foreign experts in domestic companies by July 29.
Vice Premier for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev said Monday that 96 companies have used this service thus far.
Surveys show that 78 percent of companies are satisfied from the measure, while 90 percent would take part in the project again.
Angjusev highlighted the government's intention to put Macedonian companies on an equal footing with foreign ones regarding subsidizing, along with the continuation of projects contributing to the increase of competitiveness of domestic firms.
He urged companies to seize the opportunity and obtain precious experiences from foreign experts, in order to improve their operations, structure etc. ik/13:00
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:47 PM | Hoxha: Cultural and Information Center of Macedonia to open in Tirana
At its 64. session, the Macedonian government adopted a decision to sign a contract with the Council...
- 4:44 PM | DM Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO
Defense Minister Radmila Sekerinska expects staunch US support of Macedonia’s accession to NATO. Spe...
- 4:29 PM | Turkey accuses EU of "favoring Balkan candidates"
Turkey's Ambassador to the EU Faruk Kaymakcı has told EURACTIV that the the European Commission was ...
- 4:17 PM | IPA project to improve competitiveness of domestic companies for cooperation with foreign investors
Enhancement of cooperation between domestic companies and foreign direct investments (FDIs) by raisi...
- 3:36 PM | New vaccines to protect children: health minister
The immunization calendar is enhanced by two new vaccines (pneumococcus and rotavirus), making Maced...