- Saturday, July 29, 2017 12:42 PM
Algiers, 29 July 2017 (MIA) - Macedonian national junior handball team will play Saturday against Russia for placement round 5-8 at the IHF Men’s Junior World Championship in Algeria. This will be the second duel of these two teams, after the first round of the group phase Macedonia scored a victory of 29:22.
However, today’s match will be significantly difficult because the coach Ilija Temelkovski cannot count on three players who are injured, Goran Krstevski, Filip Arsenovski and Marko Neloski.
The start of the match is at 13:30h. In the second duel for placement round 5-8 place, Tunisia is to face Hungary. France - Denmark and Germany - Spain matches will be played Saturday evening in the semifinals. sk/12:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...