- Saturday, August 12, 2017 11:32 AM
Skopje, 12 August 2017 (MIA) - The Youth and Sports Agency and the National Youth Council of Macedonia (NYCM) organize a debate and entertainment programme on International Youth Day in Skopje's City Park on Saturday.
The debate will focus on the Youth Guarantee as one of the Government's priority measures, which offers a chance for subsidized jobs, youth employment, training, self-employment programmes, pilot programmes for youth tailored according to local needs.
The debate will include the addresses of Agency director Darko Kaevski, MP Stefan Bogoev and NYCM president Blazen Maleski, followed by Q&A session, proposals and suggestions from the audience.
Afterwards, an entertainment programme will include the performances of rock bands and DJs. ik/11:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:00 PM | Belgrade-Pristina dialogue resumes in September
The next meeting of the Serbia and Kosovo presidents Aleksandar Vucic and Hashim Thaci will take pla...
- 3:31 PM | Leaders’ meeting resumes Monday morning
A fresh round of talks including only the leaders of the four main parliamentary parties - Zoran Zae...
- 3:06 PM | Zaev: Long-awaited construction of hydro system Konsko begins (video)
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev, Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy Ljupco Nikolovski, Ge...
- 1:57 PM | Pianist Vadym Kholodenko to give solo recital at Ohrid Summer Festival
Following last night’s performance together with the violinist Alena Baeva at the Ohrid Summer Festi...
- 1:41 PM | Putin says Russia's World Cup stadiums should remain soccer venues
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday that the country's 12 World Cup venues should be mai...