- Saturday, August 12, 2017 5:39 PM
Skopje, 12 August 2017 (MIA) - VMRO-DPMNE's unfounded and absurd no-confidence motions are a desperate attempt to stall reforms and projects voted by the majority of Macedonian citizens, says SDSM in reaction to today's filing against Minister of Culture Robert Alagjozovski.
"VMRO-DPMNE created a partisan culture sector for 11 years and spent over EUR 600 million of taxpayers' money on suspicious tenders for the 'Skopje 2014' project, while the real cultural heritage was left to rot and decay. These attempts to hold down reforms and cover the crime on the country's cultural heritage are desperate", says SDSM.
The party says the culture minister and the institution he manages introduce efficient and inclusive policies and projects in the culture field, which result in progress. ik/17:37
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:32 PM | Osmani: I believe that opposition will realize that the country has no future without EU and NATO
Deputy PM for European Affairs Bujar Osmani considers that opposing of VMRO-DPMNE to the name deal w...
- 3:55 PM | Fund for Innovations says procedure of first call on Economic Growth Plan is transparent
The Fund for Innovations and Technology Development said Sunday that the procedure for conducting th...
- 3:04 PM | Ex-Trump adviser Steve Bannon planning foundation to boost far right in Europe: Report
US President Donald Trump's controversial former adviser Steve Bannon plans to set up a foundation i...
- 2:54 PM | Kotzias: Citizens of the neighbouring country have the right to self-determination
We cannot change the universal right the neighbours to be called Macedonians, at an individual or un...
- 1:36 PM | Angjusev urges his companies’ co-owners to withdraw applications for Government’s Economic Growth Plan funding measures
Deputy PM for Economic Affairs Koco Angjusev urged co-owners of his companies to reconsider decision...