- Thursday, August 24, 2017 7:10 PM
Brussels, 23 August 2017 (MIA) - The European Union has welcomed Wednesday the settlement of the bilateral issue between Serbia and Macedonia, Tanjug news agency reported.
On the occasion of reaching a five-point agreement between Macedonia's Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and Serbia's President Aleksandar Vucic, the European Commission considers that the matter has been settled by a 'constructive approach' from both sides.
'We welcome the fact that this matter is settled in a constructive manner. Mutual respect, good-neighborly relations and strengthening the regional cooperation remains a foundation for the European path of the entire region,' EC spokesperson Maja Kocijancic told Tanjug. lk/18:32
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:45 PM | Democratic Party sues Russia, Trump campaign for allegedly disrupting 2016 election
The Democratic Party sued Russia, Republican President Donald Trump's campaign and WikiLeaks on Frid...
- 7:01 PM | Luxembourg reaffirms its support of Macedonia’s bid to join Euro-Atlantic organizations
The Macedonian, Luxembourgian Foreign Ministers, Nikola Dimitrov and Jean Asselborn respectively, ex...
- 6:45 PM | Trump rails against high oil prices, OPEC pushes back
U.S. President Donald Trump accused OPEC on Friday of “artificially” boosting oil prices after a yea...
- 6:44 PM | European Council President Tusk to visit Macedonia on 27 April
European Council President Donald Tusk will travel to Tirana, Podgorica, Belgrade, Sarajevo and Skop...
- 6:29 PM | EU integration progress to boost economic growth, FinMin tells Bloomberg
The European Commission’s recommendation for the Republic of Macedonia to start European Union entry...