- Saturday, September 23, 2017 4:30 PM
Skopje, 23 September 2017 (MIA) - A partial measles epidemic was declared in the Gazi Baba area of Skopje by the Committee on Infectious Diseases, after five children were admitted with complications from measles.
The children, from the areas of Gazi Baba and Kondovo, are in stable general condition. Zvonko Milenkovic from the Clinic for Infectious Diseases said that the reason for the cases is due to gaps in vaccination. All who were in contact with the children, especially in the area of a dump near the large wholesale Kvantashki market in Gazi Baba, are being vaccinated and detected gaps in the vaccination of persons between 6 months and 60 years of age are being looked into.cc/16:28
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:00 PM | Belgrade-Pristina dialogue resumes in September
The next meeting of the Serbia and Kosovo presidents Aleksandar Vucic and Hashim Thaci will take pla...
- 3:31 PM | Leaders’ meeting resumes Monday morning
A fresh round of talks including only the leaders of the four main parliamentary parties - Zoran Zae...
- 3:06 PM | Zaev: Long-awaited construction of hydro system Konsko begins (video)
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev, Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy Ljupco Nikolovski, Ge...
- 1:57 PM | Pianist Vadym Kholodenko to give solo recital at Ohrid Summer Festival
Following last night’s performance together with the violinist Alena Baeva at the Ohrid Summer Festi...
- 1:41 PM | Putin says Russia's World Cup stadiums should remain soccer venues
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday that the country's 12 World Cup venues should be mai...