- Friday, October 06, 2017 12:35 PM
Skopje, 6 October 2017 (MIA) - The Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) is analyzing materials seized in yesterday's searches in the offices and homes of individuals suspected of disclosing official secrets, said Public Prosecutor Katica Janeva on Friday.
Asked if seized materials from former Criminal Court president Vladimir Pancevski showed leaking of information to President Gjorge Ivanov prior to his pardoning decision, Janeva said analyses is still ongoing.
"I cannot confirm anything for the time being because seized data is still analyzed. You will be duly informed", Janeva told reporters.
She said the homes of three suspects and a personal search of judge Pancevski had been carried out with police assistance.
"Seized materials will be submitted to the Office once the reports are completed", added Janeva.
Proceeding under a court order, SPO searched the offices of judge Vladimir Pancevski and confiscated data from the Automated Court Case Management and Information System (ACCMIS). ik/12:32
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:53 PM | Forest fire burns west of Athens, residents flee on mopeds
A swift-moving forest fire burned through a mountainous area west of Athens on Monday, prompting res...
- 4:51 PM | VMRO-DPMNE's Mickoski: Gov't accepts opposition demands
Party leaders have reached an agreement on the law on the financing of political parties, a Przino-s...
- 4:49 PM | Sweden faces 'extreme' risk of even more wildfires
Sweden is facing an "extreme" risk of more wildfires in coming days, authorities warned on Monday. ...
- 4:44 PM | I’m ‘very happy’ with progress in North Korea talk, says Trump
US President Donald Trump on Monday lashed out at the media for what he said was “Fake News” about d...
- 4:08 PM | Leaders’ meeting brings agreement on ‘Przino Government, State Election Commission and financing of political parties (video)
After six-hour talks, the leaders of four main parties in Macedonia reached an agreement Monday on t...