- Saturday, October 07, 2017 1:21 PM
Skopje, 7 October 2017 (MIA) - The 10th International Festival of Mime and Physical Theater 'Panphys', taking place on October 7-10 in Skopje, features six plays from France, Germany, Romania, Bulgaria and two from Serbia.
This year's jubilee edition will be graced with pantomime performances of different aesthetics. Some of the performers have already been guests of the Panphys festival, including France's Gerasim Dishliev, who won the top prize at the 2009 edition.
The festival closes next Tuesday with an awards ceremony where the best play performed at the 2017 Panphys will be named.
Also, a promotion of a monograph about the festival by Todor Kizmanov is set to be held at Saturday's opening ceremony. ba/13:20
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Protest against name agreement in downtown Skopje
A group of citizens staged another protest against the name agreement in front of the Parliament bui...
- 7:40 PM | Greek leader dons tie in sartorial relief over bailout end
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has donned a tie, for the first time in more than three years in...
- 7:37 PM | WC 2018: Nigeria bounce back to beat Iceland 2-0
Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 on Friday to revive their hopes of advancing into the knockout stages of th...
- 7:33 PM | German Embassy welcomes name agreement ratification in Parliament
The Skopje-based German Embassy congratulated Friday Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Alexis Tsipras o...
- 7:29 PM | Czech PM says ready to turn away migrants if Germany, Austria do
Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis said Friday his country was ready to start turning away migrants i...