- Thursday, October 12, 2017 4:05 PM
Skopje, 12 Skopje 2017 (MIA) - Six of eight candidates for Skopje mayor signed Thursday a statement on respect of the 'Platform for Clean Air' of the O2 civic coalition, which stipulates five anti air pollution and environment protection measures.
O2 representative Nevena Georgievska commended the readiness of mayoral candidates to support the clean air platform, saying that Skopje should finally become a modern, green city.
The statement is signed by Petre Silegov - SDSM; Koce Trajanovski - VMRO-DPMNE; Gjorgi Todorov - People's Movement for Macedonia; Vanco Sehtanski - TMRO; Nafie Selmani - BESA Movement and Maria Jones - and 'Levica'. lk/16:03
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:55 PM | Psarades residents hope for better future after witnessing historic deal being signed
Macedonians and Macedonian language were some of the words we heard being frequently used by the res...
- 9:24 PM | Zaev: Citizens to have the final say
I believe that our people will take a wise decision. I am a politician serving the citizens. I made ...
- 7:34 PM | WC 2018: Senegal punish Polish errors to win 2-1 in Group H
Senegal took full advantage of their opponents' errors to beat Poland 2-1 in their opening Group H m...
- 6:43 PM | Europe's crowded skies face capacity crunch
Europe’s crowded skies face “serious capacity challenges” according to a new report by Eurocontrol, ...
- 6:26 PM | Brnabic: Recognizing Kosovo is not a compromise solution
Neither recognizing Kosovo's independence nor insisting that it belongs to Serbia are compromise sol...