- Thursday, October 12, 2017 8:28 PM
Kratovo, 12 October 2017 (MIA) - The government and parliamentary majority will grant full support to SDSM candidates for municipal authorities to realize the measures that brings better life to all citizens, party leader Zoran Zaev said Thursday at a rally in Kratovo.
'I am certain that we can bring gasification technology in Kratovo, as I have done in Strumica. The gasification is rather significant for the development of industry, job creation, as well as for saving energy in schools, kindergartens, hospitals,' Zaev said.
He also referred to the government measures that would enable young people to not depart from but be able to have a good life in their fatherland. lk/20:27
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:55 PM | Psarades residents hope for better future after witnessing historic deal being signed
Macedonians and Macedonian language were some of the words we heard being frequently used by the res...
- 9:24 PM | Zaev: Citizens to have the final say
I believe that our people will take a wise decision. I am a politician serving the citizens. I made ...
- 7:34 PM | WC 2018: Senegal punish Polish errors to win 2-1 in Group H
Senegal took full advantage of their opponents' errors to beat Poland 2-1 in their opening Group H m...
- 6:43 PM | Europe's crowded skies face capacity crunch
Europe’s crowded skies face “serious capacity challenges” according to a new report by Eurocontrol, ...
- 6:26 PM | Brnabic: Recognizing Kosovo is not a compromise solution
Neither recognizing Kosovo's independence nor insisting that it belongs to Serbia are compromise sol...