- Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:45 PM
Tetovo, 12 October 2017 (MIA) - We are here to point out the need of DUI's incumbent local authorities to keep their job for municipalities under their governance to develop further, party's leader Ali Ahmeti said Thursday at a rally in Tetovo.
He called on DUI rivals to not criticize the results of the party's local authorities and appealed to political parties to respect the rules for democratic, fair poll, as 'we all need a credible election process.'
Tetovo incumbent mayor Tetuta Arifi, who is running for a second term, notified the projects realized thus far and said the future ones included a construction of waste water treatment plant and a gasification plan for the city and the region. lk/21:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:55 PM | Psarades residents hope for better future after witnessing historic deal being signed
Macedonians and Macedonian language were some of the words we heard being frequently used by the res...
- 9:24 PM | Zaev: Citizens to have the final say
I believe that our people will take a wise decision. I am a politician serving the citizens. I made ...
- 7:34 PM | WC 2018: Senegal punish Polish errors to win 2-1 in Group H
Senegal took full advantage of their opponents' errors to beat Poland 2-1 in their opening Group H m...
- 6:43 PM | Europe's crowded skies face capacity crunch
Europe’s crowded skies face “serious capacity challenges” according to a new report by Eurocontrol, ...
- 6:26 PM | Brnabic: Recognizing Kosovo is not a compromise solution
Neither recognizing Kosovo's independence nor insisting that it belongs to Serbia are compromise sol...