- Friday, October 27, 2017 4:45 PM
Skopje, 27 October 2017 (MIA) - The Skopje Criminal Court has accepted an indictment of the Special Public Prosecution (SPO) involving its case codenamed Fortress.
After being forwarded to a judge, a trial date is due to be set in due time.
The indictment is against two former employees of the Security and Counterintelligence Administration (UBK), Goran Grujevski and Nikola Boskovski, who are in jail in Greece pending extradition to Macedonia. It also includes former interior minister Gordana Jankuloska, former UBK head Saso Mijalkov, and Toni Jakimovski, head of Mijalkov's cabinet.
They are accused of illegally destroying two systems for interception of communications of the Interior Ministry. ba/16:43
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 4:00 PM | Belgrade-Pristina dialogue resumes in September
The next meeting of the Serbia and Kosovo presidents Aleksandar Vucic and Hashim Thaci will take pla...
- 3:31 PM | Leaders’ meeting resumes Monday morning
A fresh round of talks including only the leaders of the four main parliamentary parties - Zoran Zae...
- 3:06 PM | Zaev: Long-awaited construction of hydro system Konsko begins (video)
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev, Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Economy Ljupco Nikolovski, Ge...
- 1:57 PM | Pianist Vadym Kholodenko to give solo recital at Ohrid Summer Festival
Following last night’s performance together with the violinist Alena Baeva at the Ohrid Summer Festi...
- 1:41 PM | Putin says Russia's World Cup stadiums should remain soccer venues
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday that the country's 12 World Cup venues should be mai...