- Wednesday, November 08, 2017 8:52 AM
Skopje, 8 November 2017 (MIA) - Minister of Environment and Physical Planning Sadula Duraki and Deputy Minister Jani Makraduli are set to meet Wednesday with the Skopje Mayor and mayors of the Skopje Planning Region over air pollution in Macedonia's capital.
The meeting will include a presentation of the current state of affairs, legal jurisdictions, current plans, prior experiences and problems, as well as draft-measures and guidelines for future communication and action by the ministry, UNDP, State Environment Inspectorate and the Inspection Council.
UN Resident Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative Louisa Vinton will also attend the meeting. ik/08:51
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:22 PM | 47 suspected coup supporters detained by Turkish Police
Turkish police have apprehended 47 people accused of participating in the 2016 failed military coup,...
- 2:14 PM | DURA Automotive Systems to open new facility in Macedonia
Directorate for Technological Industrial Development Zones signed contract for long-term lease of co...
- 1:31 PM | Angjusev: Macedonia made huge steps in energy sector reforms
Macedonia has made huge steps in energy sector reforms in one year, Deputy PM for Economic Affairs K...
- 12:56 PM | Mancevski: Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration
The Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration, to connect digitally ...
- 12:06 PM | PM Zaev to visit Austria and Poland
A government delegation led by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will pay official visit to Austria on June ...