- Friday, November 10, 2017 11:07 AM
Skopje, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - The newly elected President of the Criminal Court Ivan Dzolev takes Friday an oath before the members of the Judicial Council of the Republic of Macedonia, thus officially assuming the post.
On Nov. 8, The Judicial Council elected Dzolev with 11 votes "for" and two "against" for the President of the Skopje-based Criminal Court (Basic Court Skopje 1).
As MIA reported, the judges Vladimir Pancevski, Ivica Stefanovski, Verka Petkovska, Osman Sabani, Gjoko Ristov and Vesna Dimiskova also ran for the post.
Dzolev replaces the acting President of the Criminal Court Stojance Ribarev, who resigned due to personal reasons. sk/11:06
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:34 PM | WC 2018: Senegal punish Polish errors to win 2-1 in Group H
Senegal took full advantage of their opponents' errors to beat Poland 2-1 in their opening Group H m...
- 6:43 PM | Europe's crowded skies face capacity crunch
Europe’s crowded skies face “serious capacity challenges” according to a new report by Eurocontrol, ...
- 6:26 PM | Brnabic: Recognizing Kosovo is not a compromise solution
Neither recognizing Kosovo's independence nor insisting that it belongs to Serbia are compromise sol...
- 6:02 PM | Government passes draft anti-discrimination law
The Government passed Tuesday the draft-law for prevention and protection from discrimination, upon ...
- 5:54 PM | Spasovski: We are firmly against refugee camps on Macedonian soil
After his meeting Tuesday to discuss EU-Western Balkans cooperation in the area of migration, securi...