- Friday, November 10, 2017 1:32 PM
Skopje, 10 November 2017 (MIA) - All measures from the first section of Plan 3-6-9 have been realized, concluded Friday the ministerial working group, chaired by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev. Measures and reforms of the second section (6) of the plan were also detailed during the session.
Majority of reforms and legislative changes refer to the judiciary, intelligence services, fights against corruption, terrorism and violent extremism, media and public administration reforms, the Government said in a press release.
PM Zaev charged the competent ministers for the laws within section 6, which are to be passed by the year-end, to consult with the opposition regarding the proposed solutions.
The meeting of the working group is part of the facility established by the government, for the purpose of regular monitoring of the implementation of Plan 3-6-9, including briefings to the Parliament, European Commission and EU member-states, as well as the civil society, experts and the public, reads the press release. ik/13:31
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:28 PM | Three children aged 4, 2, 1 die in Veles fire
Three children aged 4, 2 and 1 died in a fire that broke out on the outskirts of Veles late on Wedne...
- 9:20 PM | Erdogan says Turkey became safe haven for refugees, West hid behind barbed wires
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday Turkey became a safe haven for refugees while the W...
- 8:57 PM | Trump to order end of immediate immigrant family separations at U.S. border
U.S. President Donald Trump said he would sign an executive order on immigration on Wednesday to end...
- 8:46 PM | WC 2018: Uruguay makes knockout stage, Saudi Arabia out after 1-0 loss
Uruguay beat Saudi Arabia 1-0 on Wednesday thanks to a goal from striker Luis Suarez, propelling the...
- 8:41 PM | Committee for changes in Macedonian, Greek instruction books in coming weeks
A committee working on changes in instruction books in both Macedonia and Greece will be established...