- Saturday, November 11, 2017 1:15 PM
Skopje, 11 November 2017 (MIA) - The voting from the second round of the Oct. 29 local elections will be repeated on Sunday at polling station 2901 in Skopje’s municipality of Cair. 719 voters are registered at this polling station.
The Administrative Court accepted BESA appeal and decided the voting process to be repeated at this polling station.
The difference in Cair municipality between mayoral candidates Visar Ganiu of DUI and Zekiri Ibrahimi of BESA was 209 votes in the second round, while at the polling station 2901 the difference was 66 votes.
This is the only re-voting at the 2017 Macedonian local elections which were held on Oct. 15 and 29. sk/13:14
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Xhaferi-Erdogan: Turkey supports Macedonia's NATO integration
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan gave support to Macedonia's NATO integration and the use of t...
- 9:33 PM | EU foreign policy hails Western Balkan efforts at membership
The European Union foreign policy chief on Thursday hailed efforts by nations in Western Balkans to ...
- 8:22 PM | Education fair with US Universities
Over 700 students visited Thursday in Skopje the Education Fair with US Universities, organized by t...
- 7:32 PM | EU parliament demands independent probe into Slovak reporter's murder
The European Parliament called Thursday on Slovakia to ensure a full and independent investigation i...
- 7:32 PM | FM Dimitrov to visit Luxembourg on Friday
Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will pay Friday a return visit to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, up...