- Tuesday, November 14, 2017 7:15 PM
Skopje, 14 November 2017 (MIA) - Minister of Interior Oliver Spasovski and OSCE Representative on Freedom of the Media Harlem Desir agreed at Tuesday's meeting that media are among the most important pillars in a democratic society and measures are required so that journalists feel safe and free to do their job.
Spasovski highlighted the cooperation and the partnership between the Ministry of Interior and journalist associations, as well as the ministry's commitment to solve all past cases related to attacks on journalists.
In addition, Spasovski briefed Desir on reforms and measures undertaken in bringing back citizens' trust in the police, the Ministry of Interior said in a press release. ik/19:14
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Xhaferi-Erdogan: Turkey supports Macedonia's NATO integration
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan gave support to Macedonia's NATO integration and the use of t...
- 9:33 PM | EU foreign policy hails Western Balkan efforts at membership
The European Union foreign policy chief on Thursday hailed efforts by nations in Western Balkans to ...
- 8:22 PM | Education fair with US Universities
Over 700 students visited Thursday in Skopje the Education Fair with US Universities, organized by t...
- 7:32 PM | EU parliament demands independent probe into Slovak reporter's murder
The European Parliament called Thursday on Slovakia to ensure a full and independent investigation i...
- 7:32 PM | FM Dimitrov to visit Luxembourg on Friday
Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will pay Friday a return visit to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, up...