- Tuesday, December 05, 2017 11:20 AM
Skopje, 5 December 2017 (MIA) - Trial in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case "Total" in the Skopje-based Criminal Court has been adjourned until Thursday.
Journalist Dragan Pavlovic-Latas is charged with tax evasion as owner and manager of marketing and consulting companies "Total DOOEL Skopje", "Mediamaks", and "Total Media Centar DOOEL Skopje".
The hearing was adjourned because legal representatives for two of the three companies have not been designated. The defendant was told that his lawyers could be designated as such. Otherwise, the court would assign these representatives.
Pavlovic is suspected of providing false data in financial statements and tax returns in period 2008-2015 with the intent of avoiding the payment of taxes. The legal entities damaged the budget by EUR 121,000, while the suspect by EUR 63,000. ik/11:19
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:32 PM | EU parliament demands independent probe into Slovak reporter's murder
The European Parliament called Thursday on Slovakia to ensure a full and independent investigation i...
- 7:32 PM | FM Dimitrov to visit Luxembourg on Friday
Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will pay Friday a return visit to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, up...
- 7:04 PM | U.S. Ambassador Baily congratulates Macedonia on EU recommendation
United States Ambassador Jess Baily has congratulated Macedonia on obtaining the clear recommendatio...
- 6:46 PM | EU foreign policy chief praises Montenegro's role in Balkans
The European Union foreign policy chief has praised Montenegro's role in the volatile Balkan region,...
- 6:19 PM | Turkey steps in to complete construction of Skopje-based Turkish Theater
The construction of a new building housing the Turkish Theater in Skopje will be completed in cooper...