- Thursday, December 07, 2017 8:50 AM
Skopje, 7 December 2017 (MIA) - Final conference of EU-funded project "Programme for (Self) Employment of Single Mothers", implemented in Skopje, Bitola and Stip over the past year, will be held on Thursday.
The programme, implemented by the Business Confederation of Macedonia, Association of Business Women, and Institute for Management Support, was intended for preparation and enhancement of competence of women-single mothers on the labor market.
Training on development of business skills and vocational training were held over the course of the project. ik/08:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 1:27 PM | Xhaferi – Kahraman: Macedonia-Turkey friendship confirmed
The visit to Turkey is of significant importance for Macedonia and is a confirmation of friendly and...
- 1:14 PM | EU donates 300 PCs and 18 cars to Agriculture Ministry
A donation of the European Union, consisting of 18 Dacia vehicles and 300 PCs - estimated at €1.4 mi...
- 1:00 PM | Southeast Europe police chiefs meet in Ohrid
Interior Minister Oliver Spasovski addressed Thursday the first Southeast Europe Police Chiefs Assoc...
- 12:57 PM | VMRO-DPMNE leader Mickoski meets with EU foreign policy chief Mogherini
VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski had Thursday a working breakfast with the EU High Representativ...
- 12:18 PM | Angjusev: EC progress report reflects realistic conditions in economy
The European Commission's progress report realistically, precisely and accurately reflects all the c...