- Thursday, December 07, 2017 11:19 AM
Skopje, 7 December 2017 (MIA) - Thursday's hearing in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case "Total" in the Skopje-based Criminal Court has been adjourned. The date for the new hearing is yet to be determined.
The defense lawyers urged the court to ensure video and audio recording of the trial in order to remove any doubts, while the judge said the courtroom having this equipment was overbooked and therefore did not specify the date for the trial resumption.
Journalist Dragan Pavlovic-Latas is charged with tax evasion as owner and manager of marketing and consulting companies "Total DOOEL Skopje", "Mediamaks", and "Total Media Centar DOOEL Skopje".
Pavlovic is suspected of providing false data in financial statements and tax returns in period 2008-2015 with the intent of avoiding the payment of taxes. The legal entities damaged the budget by EUR 121,000, while the suspect by EUR 63,000. ik/11:13
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:04 PM | U.S. Ambassador Baily congratulates Macedonia on EU recommendation
United States Ambassador Jess Baily has congratulated Macedonia on obtaining the clear recommendatio...
- 6:46 PM | EU foreign policy chief praises Montenegro's role in Balkans
The European Union foreign policy chief has praised Montenegro's role in the volatile Balkan region,...
- 6:19 PM | Turkey steps in to complete construction of Skopje-based Turkish Theater
The construction of a new building housing the Turkish Theater in Skopje will be completed in cooper...
- 6:04 PM | Iran, Iraq, Syria, Russia hold 'anti-terrorism' meeting
Iran, Iraq, Syria and Russia held a meeting in Baghdad Thursday of military and security officials t...
- 5:52 PM | Cuba's new president vows to defend Castro revolutionary legacy
Cuba’s new president, Miguel Diaz-Canel, began his term on Thursday with a promise to defend the soc...