- Tuesday, December 12, 2017 12:22 PM
Skopje, 12 December 2017 (MIA) - The Parliament's Committee on European Affairs will hold Wednesday the session on the amendments to the Law on the Use of Languages, committee chairman Artan Grubi told MIA.
The committee is set to review 90 amendments to the law, filed by SDSM, VMRO-DPMNE and Besa.
The committee session was postponed on Monday due to the absence of representatives from the Justice Ministry. The amendment debate is set to last for three days.
Grubi expressed hope that VMRO-DPMNE MPs would attend tomorrow's session, saying the law should be passed by the year-end. ik/12:21
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:22 PM | 47 suspected coup supporters detained by Turkish Police
Turkish police have apprehended 47 people accused of participating in the 2016 failed military coup,...
- 2:14 PM | DURA Automotive Systems to open new facility in Macedonia
Directorate for Technological Industrial Development Zones signed contract for long-term lease of co...
- 1:31 PM | Angjusev: Macedonia made huge steps in energy sector reforms
Macedonia has made huge steps in energy sector reforms in one year, Deputy PM for Economic Affairs K...
- 12:56 PM | Mancevski: Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration
The Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration, to connect digitally ...
- 12:06 PM | PM Zaev to visit Austria and Poland
A government delegation led by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will pay official visit to Austria on June ...