- Tuesday, December 26, 2017 7:01 PM
Skopje, 26 December 2017 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev and new opposition VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski had a constructive meeting Tuesday in spite of their different opinions about certain issues, the government said in a press release.
PM Zaev and VMRO-DPMNE leader Mickoski however agreed on the need of the opposition to take part in the reform processes in Macedonia.
They concluded that Macedonia's future was within the European Union and NATO, which calls for an engagement of political stakeholders, namely of both ruling and opposition parties, the press release reads. lk/18:58
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Xhaferi-Erdogan: Turkey supports Macedonia's NATO integration
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan gave support to Macedonia's NATO integration and the use of t...
- 9:33 PM | EU foreign policy hails Western Balkan efforts at membership
The European Union foreign policy chief on Thursday hailed efforts by nations in Western Balkans to ...
- 8:22 PM | Education fair with US Universities
Over 700 students visited Thursday in Skopje the Education Fair with US Universities, organized by t...
- 7:32 PM | EU parliament demands independent probe into Slovak reporter's murder
The European Parliament called Thursday on Slovakia to ensure a full and independent investigation i...
- 7:32 PM | FM Dimitrov to visit Luxembourg on Friday
Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will pay Friday a return visit to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, up...