- Wednesday, December 27, 2017 8:50 AM
Skopje, 27 December 2017 (MIA) - New hearing in Special Prosecutor’s Office (SPO) case dubbed “Violence in Centar” will be held Wednesday in the Skopje-based Criminal Court.
Fourteen people have been charged in this case for inciting the violence that occurred during the protests outside municipal building of Centar in June 2013.
Twelve more people have been charged in this case, including former VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski, former Transport Minister Mile Janakieski and VMRO-DPMNE MP Daniela Rangelova.
Two other defendants Tomislav Lazarov and Jordan Ristevski pleaded guilty and received suspended sentences at the previous hearings. sk/08:49
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:45 PM | Democratic Party sues Russia, Trump campaign for allegedly disrupting 2016 election
The Democratic Party sued Russia, Republican President Donald Trump's campaign and WikiLeaks on Frid...
- 7:01 PM | Luxembourg reaffirms its support of Macedonia’s bid to join Euro-Atlantic organizations
The Macedonian, Luxembourgian Foreign Ministers, Nikola Dimitrov and Jean Asselborn respectively, ex...
- 6:45 PM | Trump rails against high oil prices, OPEC pushes back
U.S. President Donald Trump accused OPEC on Friday of “artificially” boosting oil prices after a yea...
- 6:44 PM | European Council President Tusk to visit Macedonia on 27 April
European Council President Donald Tusk will travel to Tirana, Podgorica, Belgrade, Sarajevo and Skop...
- 6:29 PM | EU integration progress to boost economic growth, FinMin tells Bloomberg
The European Commission’s recommendation for the Republic of Macedonia to start European Union entry...