- Friday, December 29, 2017 7:07 PM
Skopje, 29 December 2017 (MIA) - Changes in Macedonia indicate that the country is entering the year of vital decisions, Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said Friday at a meeting with leaders, representatives of political parties - part of the government coalition.
PM Zaev briefed the coalition partners about the cabinet's priorities - Macedonia's EU, NATO integration processes; implementation of reforms and economic growth plan - and the achieved results to that effect so far, the government said in a press release.
'We have created conditions to completely alter the democratic milieu in the country, which is recognized by citizens at the local elections and the international community, especially by our (Macedonia's) strategic partners within the EU and NATO, and the US. These changes indicate that we are entering a year of key decisions for the state. In this respect the support of all coalition partners in general and especially for realization the one society for all concept, is rather significant,' Zaev said. lk/19:05
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:45 PM | Democratic Party sues Russia, Trump campaign for allegedly disrupting 2016 election
The Democratic Party sued Russia, Republican President Donald Trump's campaign and WikiLeaks on Frid...
- 7:01 PM | Luxembourg reaffirms its support of Macedonia’s bid to join Euro-Atlantic organizations
The Macedonian, Luxembourgian Foreign Ministers, Nikola Dimitrov and Jean Asselborn respectively, ex...
- 6:45 PM | Trump rails against high oil prices, OPEC pushes back
U.S. President Donald Trump accused OPEC on Friday of “artificially” boosting oil prices after a yea...
- 6:44 PM | European Council President Tusk to visit Macedonia on 27 April
European Council President Donald Tusk will travel to Tirana, Podgorica, Belgrade, Sarajevo and Skop...
- 6:29 PM | EU integration progress to boost economic growth, FinMin tells Bloomberg
The European Commission’s recommendation for the Republic of Macedonia to start European Union entry...