- Wednesday, January 03, 2018 1:23 PM
Ankara, 3 January 2018 (MIA) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and U.S. President Donald Trump are supporting the anti-government protests in Iran, Turkey’s foreign minister was quoted as saying by broadcaster CNN Turk on Wednesday.
Mevlut Cavusoglu was also cited as saying that Turkey was against foreign interventions in Iran.
Cavusoglu said Turkey had not made any assurances to the United States in the resolution of a months-long row which had led to the two countries suspending visa services, CNN Turk said. It said Cavusoglu would meet his German counterpart Sigmar Gabriel on Saturday. ik/13:21
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:51 PM | EU's Tusk tells Kosovo to improve relations with Serbia
Donald Tusk, president of the European Council, urged Kosovo on Thursday to improve relations with S...
- 8:24 PM | Pompeo becomes U.S. secretary of state as Iran, North Korea issues await
The U.S. Senate confirmed Mike Pompeo as President Donald Trump’s secretary of state on Thursday, pu...
- 8:13 PM | Speaker Xhaferi meets Croatia’s President Grabar-Kitarovic
Parliament Speaker Talat Xhaferi held talks Thursday with Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovi...
- 7:26 PM | 70 countries promise new measures against funding of terrorism
Some 70 countries have promised to take new measures to prevent the funding of terrorist organizatio...
- 5:59 PM | Macedonia and Iran pledge to boost trade cooperation
Businessmen from Iran consider Macedonia a gateway to the region and Europe in general. On the other...