- Saturday, January 13, 2018 12:57 PM
Skopje, 13 January 2018 (MIA) - Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov says the Government is determined to involve the opposition in the name row settlement because this is its duty.
"It is important to see whether the opposition has the strength to share the burden," FM Dimitrov told TV 21.
According to him, members of all ethnic communities in the country must find a way to stick together when it comes to big issues, such as the name.
"It is very important that our fellow citizens, ethnic Albanians, have an understanding for this, because it is not in their interest if the country is kept on the sidelines. Information must be shared within the government and positions must be built together. A unified position, at least on the largest issues, will make us stronger," stresses Dimitrov. ik/12:54
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 7:45 PM | Democratic Party sues Russia, Trump campaign for allegedly disrupting 2016 election
The Democratic Party sued Russia, Republican President Donald Trump's campaign and WikiLeaks on Frid...
- 7:01 PM | Luxembourg reaffirms its support of Macedonia’s bid to join Euro-Atlantic organizations
The Macedonian, Luxembourgian Foreign Ministers, Nikola Dimitrov and Jean Asselborn respectively, ex...
- 6:45 PM | Trump rails against high oil prices, OPEC pushes back
U.S. President Donald Trump accused OPEC on Friday of “artificially” boosting oil prices after a yea...
- 6:44 PM | European Council President Tusk to visit Macedonia on 27 April
European Council President Donald Tusk will travel to Tirana, Podgorica, Belgrade, Sarajevo and Skop...
- 6:29 PM | EU integration progress to boost economic growth, FinMin tells Bloomberg
The European Commission’s recommendation for the Republic of Macedonia to start European Union entry...