- Tuesday, February 13, 2018 1:47 PM
Sofia, 13 February 2018 (MIA) - I'm glad that progress in the name negotiations between Athens and Skopje has been made, Bulgaria's Foreign Minister said when asked about the dispute between Greece and Macedonia.
"It's a bilateral issue and we should leave Athens and Skopje to negotiate under the mediation of the United Nations," Ekaterina Zakharieva noted wishing the negotiating parties success," BTA reported.
Bulgaria, which currently holds the presidency with the European Union, on Feb. 15-16 is hosting an informal meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs (Gymnich). Macedonian Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov will be in attendance, MIA reports. ba/13:44
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...