- Tuesday, February 13, 2018 6:08 PM
Vienna, 13 February 2018 (MIA) - UN mediator in Skopje-Athens name negotiations Mathew Nimetz met Tuesday in Vienna with the Macedonian and Greek Foreign Ministers, Nikola Dimitrov and Nikos Kotzias respectively.
"Following a constructive meeting as part of the efforts to find a mutually acceptable solution to the 'name' issue, the Ministers of Foreign Affairs agreed to continue their efforts under the auspices of the United Nations," the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of both countries said in a press release. lk/18:06
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...