- Tuesday, February 13, 2018 7:44 PM
Skopje, 13 February 2018 (MIA) - The Czech Republic and Slovenia are supporting Macedonia on its road to the EU and NATO membership. Czech Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs for European Issues Jakub Durr and Slovenian State Secretary at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Iztok Mirosic conveyed this message on Tuesday to the State Secretary at Macedonia's MoFA Viktor Dimovski.
Today's meeting in Skopje tackled Macedonia's EU-integration process and upcoming activities related to the European Commission Enlargement Strategy for the Western Balkan countries by 2025, published last week, as well as the country's bid to join NATO, MoFA said in a press release.
The officials also discussed about the political developments in Macedonia and its relations with the neighbors. lk/19:42
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...