- Tuesday, February 13, 2018 9:38 PM
Skopje, 13 February 2018 (MIA) - All risks for the Ohrid region status as UNESCO protected heritage site to be revoked have been eliminated as a result of undertaken measures and activities, stipulated in a national report on implementing the recommendations of the World Heritage Committee, the government said in a press release on Tuesday.
Macedonia's government at its regular session today adopted the report and tasked the Ministry of Culture, via the National Commission for UNESCO, to submit the document in ten days at most to the UNESCO World Heritage Centre, the press release reads. lk/21:38
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...