- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 8:58 AM
Skopje, 14 February 2018 (MIA) - Hearing in Special Prosecutor's Office (SPO) case dubbed "Trajectory" is set to take place in the Skopje-based Criminal Court on Wednesday.
Former prime minister Nikola Gruevski, former vice premier Vladimir Pesevski, former minister of transport and communications Mile Janakieski and former State Roads Agency director Ljupco Georgievski are indicted in the case.
They are suspected of overstepping their jurisdiction by undertaking actions in the procedure for selection of contractor of motorway sections Miladinovci-Stip and Kicevo-Ohrid, damaging the national budget by over EUR 155 million and benefiting the contracting company. ik/08:58
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...