- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 11:42 AM
Kavadarci, 14 February 2018 (MIA) - Prime Minister Zoran Zaev visits Wednesday Tikves region on the occasion of the religious holiday St. Tryphon - patron saint of vineyards and vine growers.
Zaev, accompanied by Agriculture Minister Ljupco Nikolovski, met with Kavadarci mayor Mitko Jancev with whom he visited one of the stands of products from Tikves region, wishing health, happiness and prosperous days to vine growers and all citizens in Macedonia.
He also met with vine growers and citizens of Kavadarci. Later in the day, Zaev is set to visit Negotino and Lepovo winery. sk/11:41
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...