- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 1:48 PM
Skopje, 14 February 2018 (MIA) - Minister of the Interior Oliver Spasovski is attending a global forum in Sweden, namely the 2030 Agenda for Children: End Violence Solutions Summit.
On Wednesday and Thursday, high representatives of almost all UN members, officials of UNICEF, the World Health Organization and several esteemed international non-governmental organizations, etc, will discuss ways for drafting a precise strategy aimed at complete elimination of violence against children, the Macedonian MoI said in a statement.
Being a signatory of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child and years-long partner of UNICEF, Macedonia has been implementing a series of laws and bylaws to ensure protection of children and improvement of their rights, also by applying the Law on Juvenile Justice. ba/13:46
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...