- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 4:14 PM
Athens, 14 February 2018 (MIA) - Greek government spokesman Dimitris Tzanakopoulos is optimistic with regard to a possibility of finding a mutually acceptable solution to the name dispute.
The name negotiations are resuming after yesterday's round within the frame set along with our neighbors, Tzanakopoulos told the ERT first program.
'We are optimistic that we will succeed to reach a mutually acceptable solution. At the moment I don't wish to make any predictions. We have been working towards reaching an agreement on a compound name for overall use, which requires a revision of the neighbor's constitution, especially in regard to the constitutional name', Tzanakopoulos said. lk/16:12
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 8:53 PM | Russia's RT faces three new impartiality investigations in Britain
Britain’s media regulator said on Monday it had opened a further three investigations into Russian n...
- 8:08 PM | PM: Greece seen meeting fiscal targets, no fiscal gap in 2018/9
Greece and its foreign creditors agreed that the country will meet its fiscal targets in the coming ...
- 7:54 PM | FinMin Tevdovski: Public debt put under control
For the first time after more than 10 years, public debt has been put under control, Finance Ministe...
- 6:45 PM | Macedonia and Poland celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
‘Makedonissimo’ project - transcriptions of Macedonian traditional music by Pande Shahov in collabor...
- 6:08 PM | U.S. threatens 'strongest' sanctions on Iran, seeks sweeping change
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Monday threatened to impose the “strongest sanctions in history” a...