- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 11:35 AM
Skopje, 20 February 2018 (MIA) - The draft amendments to the Law on Audio and Audiovisual Media Services will be discussed at government’s 55th session on Tuesday.
The ministers will also review the proposed amendments to the Law on Establishing the Public Enterprise Macedonian Broadcasting.
The agenda also includes draft law on free legal aid, information for realization of the 2014-2020 National Strategy for Agriculture and Rural Development, the financial plan of the Central Register as well as other draft laws. sk/11:34
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 3:42 PM | Zaev: Greece agreement closes last issue on road to EU, NATO
Following the Bulgaria Friendship Treaty, we have reached a dignified agreement with Greece and clos...
- 3:30 PM | PM Zaev meets with UNOPS official Faremo
Prime Minister Zoran Zaev met Tuesday a delegation of the United Nations Office for Project Services...
- 2:42 PM | Sugareski: Low-cost airlines subsidy tender to be announced by end of June
A tender call for subsidizing low-cost airlines is expected to be announced by end of June, Minister...
- 2:37 PM | People protest against name deal as MPs okay its ratification
People gathered Tuesday outside the Parliament's building in Skopje to protest against ratification ...
- 2:03 PM | Parliament to ratify Macedonia-Greece name deal on Wednesday (UPD)
Macedonia's Parliament will ratify the name agreement with Greece on Wednesday at the resumption of ...