- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 7:27 PM
Skopje, 20 February 2018 (MIA) - Macedonia's government at its regular session on Tuesday adopted a draft bill for amending the law on audio, audiovisual media services.
The draft is aimed at departization and professionalization of the public broadcasting service and the regulatory body - the Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services, the government said in a press release.
The proposed amendments are mainly related to the election of the management bodies and directors, as well as the financing of the public broadcasting service - the Macedonian Radio Television (MRT) and the Agency for Audio and Audiovisual Media Services, the press release reads. lk/19:26
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:22 PM | 47 suspected coup supporters detained by Turkish Police
Turkish police have apprehended 47 people accused of participating in the 2016 failed military coup,...
- 2:14 PM | DURA Automotive Systems to open new facility in Macedonia
Directorate for Technological Industrial Development Zones signed contract for long-term lease of co...
- 1:31 PM | Angjusev: Macedonia made huge steps in energy sector reforms
Macedonia has made huge steps in energy sector reforms in one year, Deputy PM for Economic Affairs K...
- 12:56 PM | Mancevski: Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration
The Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration, to connect digitally ...
- 12:06 PM | PM Zaev to visit Austria and Poland
A government delegation led by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will pay official visit to Austria on June ...