- Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:14 AM
Skopje, 22 February 2018 (MIA) - The second public debate on the new draft-law on public procurement will be held Thursday in Struga.
Finance Minister Dragan Tevdovski is scheduled to address the event.
Competent institutions at last week’s first public debate announced that the new law will provide protection against corruption and control based on which liability will be established. In cooperation with the World Bank, a red flags project is being implemented that will be integrated in the e-procurement system to indicate corruption.
The public debate will also be held in Stip while the parliament is scheduled to adopt the law in October. The law is planned to start implementation in Jan. 2019. sk/09:13
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 6:02 PM | Government passes draft anti-discrimination law
The Government passed Tuesday the draft-law for prevention and protection from discrimination, upon ...
- 5:54 PM | Spasovski: We are firmly against refugee camps on Macedonian soil
After his meeting Tuesday to discuss EU-Western Balkans cooperation in the area of migration, securi...
- 5:49 PM | New U.S. investment in Macedonia
U.S. company "Telamon" will invest EUR 4 million in a Macedonian plant, opening 300 jobs in the firs...
- 5:18 PM | Committee on European Affairs endorses draft-law ratifying name agreement
Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov elaborated Tuesday the process of settling the name dispute and the...
- 5:06 PM | Theodorakis: Name agreement has weaknesses, but beneficial
The name agreement has its weaknesses but is beneficial in preventing the march of Turkey and showin...