- Thursday, March 08, 2018 9:59 AM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) – Compared to its March average, the water level of Treska River near Makedonski Brod is three times higher, while the water levels of Vardar and Sateska have doubled, according to the National Hydrometeorological Service.
The water levels of Kriva Reka, Bregalnica, and Crna Reka do not show significant differences.
Around Jegunovce, Vardar has again created floods upstream and downstream. mr/09:52
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:22 PM | 47 suspected coup supporters detained by Turkish Police
Turkish police have apprehended 47 people accused of participating in the 2016 failed military coup,...
- 2:14 PM | DURA Automotive Systems to open new facility in Macedonia
Directorate for Technological Industrial Development Zones signed contract for long-term lease of co...
- 1:31 PM | Angjusev: Macedonia made huge steps in energy sector reforms
Macedonia has made huge steps in energy sector reforms in one year, Deputy PM for Economic Affairs K...
- 12:56 PM | Mancevski: Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration
The Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration, to connect digitally ...
- 12:06 PM | PM Zaev to visit Austria and Poland
A government delegation led by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will pay official visit to Austria on June ...