- Thursday, March 08, 2018 11:25 AM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) – U.S. citizen O.S.A. (54) physically assaulted a police officer in the hall of the Public Prosecutor Office in Skopje on Wednesday.
The Ministry of Internal Affairs said the assault happened after a verbal argument between the U.S. citizen and the police officer.
The assaulter was arrested by the police and detained in the Centar police station awaiting further proceedings. mr/11:24
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:34 PM | Protest against name agreement in downtown Skopje
A group of citizens staged another protest against the name agreement in front of the Parliament bui...
- 7:40 PM | Greek leader dons tie in sartorial relief over bailout end
Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has donned a tie, for the first time in more than three years in...
- 7:37 PM | WC 2018: Nigeria bounce back to beat Iceland 2-0
Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 on Friday to revive their hopes of advancing into the knockout stages of th...
- 7:33 PM | German Embassy welcomes name agreement ratification in Parliament
The Skopje-based German Embassy congratulated Friday Prime Ministers Zoran Zaev and Alexis Tsipras o...
- 7:29 PM | Czech PM says ready to turn away migrants if Germany, Austria do
Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis said Friday his country was ready to start turning away migrants i...