- Thursday, March 08, 2018 11:47 AM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) – Kumanovo Photo Club's "Women and Photography" exhibition will open in the Trajko Prokopiev Cultural Center in Kumanovo this evening, March 8, at 7:30 pm.
This is the 5. edition of the fine-art exhibition, which received around 140 photo entries by more than 30 female photographers this year.
Frosina Jovanovska, the judge who performed the task of selection, chose 60 photographs highlighting female photographers' ways of self-expression, self-discovery, and portrayal of the world, Kumanovo Photo Club's release says.
The 2018 "Women and Photography" exhibition is dedicated to the fight for women's economic, political, and social equality. mr/11:45
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 2:22 PM | 47 suspected coup supporters detained by Turkish Police
Turkish police have apprehended 47 people accused of participating in the 2016 failed military coup,...
- 2:14 PM | DURA Automotive Systems to open new facility in Macedonia
Directorate for Technological Industrial Development Zones signed contract for long-term lease of co...
- 1:31 PM | Angjusev: Macedonia made huge steps in energy sector reforms
Macedonia has made huge steps in energy sector reforms in one year, Deputy PM for Economic Affairs K...
- 12:56 PM | Mancevski: Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration
The Western Balkan countries work together to transform public administration, to connect digitally ...
- 12:06 PM | PM Zaev to visit Austria and Poland
A government delegation led by Prime Minister Zoran Zaev will pay official visit to Austria on June ...