- Thursday, March 08, 2018 3:32 PM
Skopje, 8 March 2018 (MIA) - 'Secret Ingredient' by Macedonian director Gjorce Stavreski has been shortlisted in an official competition of the 36th Bergamo Film Meeting, where it will vie for awards along six other films.
The film festival in the Italian city of Bergamo runs from March 10 until March 18. The festival this year features over 150 films, including documentaries and shorts, as well as workshops, film marathons and exhibitions, the production company Fragment Film said on Thursday.
Norwegian actress Liv Ullmann is a special guest of the festival, which in her honor will organize a retrospective of her films and a photo exhibition.
To mark the 50th anniversary of the Prague Spring, the festival hosts a special program dubbed 'The Rebels of 1968' that includes seven films of the New Wave movement of Czechoslovakian cinema. ba/15:30
All Rights Reserved.This material may not be stored, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form, except with the prior express permission of Macedonian Information Agency.
- 9:28 PM | Three children aged 4, 2, 1 die in Veles fire
Three children aged 4, 2 and 1 died in a fire that broke out on the outskirts of Veles late on Wedne...
- 9:20 PM | Erdogan says Turkey became safe haven for refugees, West hid behind barbed wires
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday Turkey became a safe haven for refugees while the W...
- 8:57 PM | Trump to order end of immediate immigrant family separations at U.S. border
U.S. President Donald Trump said he would sign an executive order on immigration on Wednesday to end...
- 8:46 PM | WC 2018: Uruguay makes knockout stage, Saudi Arabia out after 1-0 loss
Uruguay beat Saudi Arabia 1-0 on Wednesday thanks to a goal from striker Luis Suarez, propelling the...
- 8:41 PM | Committee for changes in Macedonian, Greek instruction books in coming weeks
A committee working on changes in instruction books in both Macedonia and Greece will be established...